Thursday 28 April 2011

111 kilograms?

So it was my wedding anniversary and my husband declared that I should not be cooking on my anniversary, so long story short I totally overate on pizza, iced coffee, one of those damn easter chocolate bunnies I said I didn't care for and um, what else oh white bread and butter with swiss cheese. Maybe not in that order but all that and probably more was consumed yesterday! Then during the night I woke up totally nauseous, and proceeded to vomit and had a mild case of the runs too. It was an ordeal not seen since I was last pregnant. Oh the regret of eating like that! Its like Jerry Seinfeld said about 'night Jerry' not caring about 'day Jerry', well this is 'feast and make merry me' not giving a twit about 'lose weight me'! Now 'lose weight me' has to take the fallout of 'feast me' and somehow get back on track. Well actually the vomiting etc has made me quite motivated not to do that again actually so that's one good thing. I felt better when I woke up this morning and I stepped on the scale too, coz I am a masochist like that, and it settled on 111 kilos! That was a bit of a blow but the t-shirt I put on still feels a tad looser than it has since before so I think maybe its water weight. Anyway this is not all about the scale. I know I weigh myself practically everyday so an onlooker could assume I am scale/number obsessed but  as a 30-something mother I know its about health and energy not about being a number or a clothing size. Anyway, duty calls (loudly).

No comments:

Post a Comment